Explore the Cornish coast with your canine companion by your side.
Una welcomes you and your dog to our resort, which is within sniffing distance of some of the most stunning dog-friendly beaches in the country, not to mention the beauty of the South West Coastal Path. Join us for a minimum of three nights to experience sandy paws and paddles in the sea.
On one night, enjoy a delicious two-course meal in the company of your dog at our restaurant, Una Kitchen. Our pet-friendly lodges are equipped with feeding bowls and dog treats to give your four-legged friend the holiday they deserve.
- A minimum of three nights in a pet-friendly Una lodge;
- A pet-friendly welcome pack – including a list of local attractions, beaches and walks that will welcome your dog;
- A delicious two-course meal on one evening of your stay (drinks not included);
- Dog treats and feeding bowls;
- Unlimited use of Una’s leisure and spa facilities: pools, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
The Four-Legged Break is available to book now (excluding school holidays), and the offer applies until further notice.
Stays are from £420 for a three-night break, based on two people sharing a two-bedroom Una lodge with one dog.
The finer details (our T&Cs):
The Four-Legged Break is available for a minimum of three-night stays and is subject to availability. Una cannot offer Sunday arrivals in this deal. The from price is based on two adults sharing a two-bedroom lodge, with one dog at Una. Supplements apply to larger properties. A non-refundable deposit of 20% will be taken at the time of booking and the balance is payable eight weeks prior to the date of your arrival. Due to the limited availability of this offer, we are unable to refund, amend or cancel any reservations after a deposit has been taken. A maximum of two dogs per lodge.