We are pleased to confirm that UNA Resort is now open.
Keeping our guests and staff safe upon reopening
The safety of our guests and the team remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the specific guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that are now in place.
We look forward to welcoming you to Una St Ives when you’re ready.
Una St Ives – Covid-safe Operating Policies Upon Reopening
- We will be permitting pre-booked reservations only in Una Kitchen to ensure there is sufficient space and time for all guests to enjoy their meals. Bookings can now be made online via our website Una Kitchen.
- The resort will be offering in-Lodge and in-Villa check-in and check-out to ensure guests can arrive and depart with ease.
- We’ve updated our pre-arrival communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you will be fully prepared for your stay.
- A stringent new approach to cleaning has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the resort.
- For those that would prefer to eat in-Lodge/in-Villa, or on the go, Una Kitchen is offering an expanded takeaway menu from breakfast to dinner.
- Our family of team members have all undergone a comprehensive training course and are focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace, with the health and safety of our guests being our number one priority.
- We are offering rapid lateral flow coronavirus tests for our employees to take at home under the extension of the government scheme. We are asking our teams to test themselves for Covid-19, even if they do not have symptoms, twice a week. If positive, employees will notify us and the NHS, and then obtain a confirmatory PCR test.
- We are operating timed swim and gym sessions with sufficient time between sessions to allow areas to be sanitised. Sessions are now able to be booked via reception. More information can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- We have installed a full UV-C system in our gym to ensure the equipment and room is sterilised three times a day. We have also invested in an air sterilising system to further protect gym users and staff.
- We have reached out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
Frequently asked questions
For more details and information on our operational procedures, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Whilst we have adapted our resort operation in order to deliver the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff, our resort and the surrounding area will still offer some amazing experiences and opportunities for magical memories. For more inspiration, we have curated a list of the very best Una experiences on offer during 2021.
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible conditions for all 2021 bookings.
If you have any specific questions or you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 01736 257000 from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Sunday).
Alternatively, you can book online at any time.
For more information on new or existing reservations, please view our terms and conditions.