Further to the Government’s latest announcements, Una St Ives is currently closed and will reopen on Thursday 3rd December.
We look forward to welcoming guests back to the resort in December and in the meantime, stay safe and well.
Keeping our guests and staff safe upon reopening
The safety of our guests and the team remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the specific guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that are now in place.
We look forward to welcoming you to Una St Ives when you're ready.
Una St Ives – Covid-safe Operating Policies
• We are only permitting pre-booked reservations in Una Kitchen to ensure there is sufficient space and time for all guests to enjoy their meals. Bookings can be made online via our website Una Kitchen.
• For all of the latest information regarding the government’s three tier system of lockdown measures, please visit our frequently asked questions.
• The resort is offering in-Lodge Check in and Check out to ensure guests can arrive and depart with ease.
• We’ve updated our pre-arrival communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you are fully prepared for your stay.
• A stringent new approach to cleaning has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the resort.
• For those that would prefer to eat in-Lodge, or on the go, we are offering an expanded takeaway menu from breakfast to dinner; we also have a “beach picnic” option.
• Our family of team members have all undergone a comprehensive training course before returning to work, focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
• We have reached out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
• The Spa at Una will be open and is taking bookings for a range of relaxing and pampering body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, and waxing.
• We are pleased to confirm that our swimming pool will be open. We are offering bookable swimming sessions for our resident guests, in order to give guests the opportunity to swim each day at a convenient time without compromising on their safety. If you have a lodge booking and would like to reserve a swim time, please call us on 01736 257000.
Frequently asked questions
For more details and information on our operational procedures, please visit our Frequently asked questions.
Whilst we have adapted our hotel operation in order to deliver the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff, our hotel and the surrounding area will still offer some amazing experiences and opportunities for magical memories. For more inspiration, we have curated a list of the very best Una experiences on offer this winter.
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible conditions for all new 2020 & 2021 bookings.
In the case of a national lockdown, there is no need to call the resort, as our Reservations teams will be proactively contacting guests in order of priority based upon their arrival date.
For direct guests, the value of the paid deposit can be transferred and applied against the value of any revised bookings made by 31 May 2021, for stays up until 22 December 2021.
For third party guests (those booked through a company other than Una), bookings can be transferred to alternative dates, for bookings made by 31 May 2021 for stays up until 22 December 2021, however date restrictions may apply.
If you have any specific questions or you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 01736 257000 from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Alternatively, you can book on-line at any time.
For more information on new or existing reservations, please view our terms and conditions.