Keeping our guests and staff safe
A Message from James Hemming, Resort Director.
The safety of our guests and the team remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the specific guidance set out for the hospitality industry. While the resort was closed, we worked extensively on our operational plans and processes in order to ensure that when we did reopen our doors, it was with complete confidence that we were able to do so safely. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that are now in place.
We look forward to welcoming you to Una St Ives when you're ready.
Una St Ives – Covid Policies
• We are only permitting pre-booked reservations in Una Kitchen to ensure there is sufficient space and time for all guests to enjoy their meals. Bookings can be made online via our website Una Kitchen.
• The resort is offering in-Lodge Check in and Check out to ensure guests can arrive and depart with ease.
• We’ve updated our pre-arrival communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you are fully prepared for your stay.
• A stringent new approach to cleaning has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the resort.
• For those that would prefer to eat in-Lodge, or on the go, we are offering an expanded takeaway menu from breakfast to dinner; we also have a “beach picnic” option.
• Our family of team members have all undergone a comprehensive training course before returning to work, focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
• We have reached out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
• The Spa at Una is now open and is taking bookings for a range of relaxing and pampering body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, and waxing.
• We are pleased to confirm that our swimming pool is now open. We are offering bookable swimming sessions for our resident guests, in order to give guests the opportunity to swim each day at a convenient time without compromising on their safety. If you have a lodge booking and would like to reserve a swim time, please call us on 01736 257000.
Frequently asked questions
For more details and information on our operational plans for reopening, please visit our Frequently asked questions.
Whilst we have adapted our hotel operation in order to deliver the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff, our hotel and the surrounding area will still offer some amazing experiences and opportunities for magical memories. For more inspiration, we have curated a list of the very best Una experiences on offer this autumn.
If you have any specific questions or you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 01736 257000 from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Alternatively, you can book on-line at any time.
For more information on new or existing reservations, please view our terms and conditions.