The lodges, swimming pool, gym and spa at Una St Ives are now open. UNA Kitchen is due to reopen on Monday 17th May, subject to government guidelines.
Keeping our guests and staff safe upon reopening
The safety of our guests and the team remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the specific guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that are in place when we are open.
We look forward to welcoming you to Una St Ives when you're ready.
Una St Ives – Covid-safe Operating Policies Upon Reopening
• We will be permitting pre-booked reservations only in Una Kitchen to ensure there is sufficient space and time for all guests to enjoy their meals. Bookings can be made online via our website Una Kitchen from Monday 17th May.
• The resort will be offering in-Lodge and in-Villa Check in and Check out to ensure guests can arrive and depart with ease.
• We’ve updated our pre-arrival communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you will be fully prepared for your stay.
• A stringent new approach to cleaning has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the resort.
• For those that would prefer to eat in-Lodge / in-Villa, or on the go, when Una Kitchen is open we will be offering an expanded takeaway menu from breakfast to dinner.
• Our family of team members have all undergone a comprehensive training course and when we return to work, will be focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace, with the health and safety of our guests being our number one priority.
• We have reached out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
Frequently asked questions
For more details and information on our operational procedures, please visit our Frequently asked questions.
Whilst we have adapted our resort operation in order to deliver the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff, our resort and the surrounding area will still offer some amazing experiences and opportunities for magical memories. For more inspiration, we have curated a list of the very best Una experiences on offer during 2021.
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible conditions for all 2021 bookings.
If you have any specific questions or you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 01736 257000 from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Sunday).
Alternatively, you can book on-line at any time.
For more information on new or existing reservations, please view our terms and conditions.