1. Lay Logs on the Fire – Cuddle up and get cozy in front of the log burner whilst spending quality time with your loved ones.
2. Leave Presents under the Tree – We decorate all of our homes with glowing Christmas trees over the festive period, but don’t forget your stockings!
3. Fuel the Feast – Classic Cornish Hampers deliver a great selection of the most essential festive delights, view their full range here. Otherwise, come inside and choose from the indulgences in our deli, such as our scrumptious Raw Chocolate Pie.
4. Unwrap & Unwind – Give the idyllic gift of utter relaxation at The Retreat, pre-book a Christmas Spa Package for you and that special someone, see the full menu of therapies and treatments here.
5. Rouse the Senses – Christmas is often considered a sensory experience. Infuse your home with the scents of a Cornish Christmas, with Cornwall Soapbox scented diffusers and local handmade soap from The Bathhouse and Soapery in Mevagissey.
6. On the Sway Home – You don’t have to go far to get a drink, Una Kitchen is open in the evening until late Tuesday-Saturday, serving beautiful cocktails, draft beer and most crucially, mulled wine!
7. Join in the Festivities – There’s a lot going on here at Una over Christmas! Book a table for one of our party nights, Saturday 16th & 23rd December, for a lively atmosphere with dinner and dancing! Click here to see the menu.